Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Broken "blogging" fingers.......






.........that's what Annie asked me this morning if I had. I am lazy, I read everyone's blog and then skip writing on my own. We made it thru the big storm. Not much happened in Harmony except wind and rain, the power did not even flicker once. Kids and me were a little disappointed the power did not go out. Sarah was at Annie's that night for Elysia's Bday sleepover, so Connor set up a bed in our room on the floor. This is a picture of Sarah, I wanted to show you how here teeth are doing........she is such a good sport about the braces, any kid who wears them should get a pat on the back.....and any parents who pay for them should get a medal. It's a long and painful process on both ends.






So, I will not be going to Moncton this weekend. Connor's hockey team is playing in a tournament in Sackville, and I just can't bring myself to send him with someone else. Jeff has the farm so cannot be at any games and I am always worried he might get hurt and one of us would not be there. I know it probably sounds silly, but I would be worried all weekend. I can't get my registration back, so they will send me the kits. I will miss all the fun with you wild and crazy ex "2MF" girls. Have a few laughs for me. I would say behave but I know that is not possible.



I shopped at "The Barn" , it was great. Ria and Paulette you have a great setup there. I'm sure I will make frequent trips to see you.






Congats Annie on your job, but I will miss you on my days off.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

We will miss you in Moncton, Josee. Jill gave me the bad news Monday night. Totally understand you wanting to be there for Connor.

Jill MacDonald said...

Your little girl is growing up into a beautiful young woman...her teeth look great!

Anonymous said...

I always said you were a FABULOUS mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will miss you-but you'll be with us in spirit!!!!!!!!!
Can you make a shopping list for us to pick up to use up your registration money?
Just a thought.
Miss you already!!!!!!!
Good luck Connor!!!!!!!
gayle
P.S.
TEETH LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!