Sunday, November 11, 2007

This is no Winter Wonderland!




Holy crap!!!!!!!!!! We had a 2 1/2 hr drive home from Halifax last night in that freak'n Nor-easter storm. Connor and I were driving with Kellen from his hockey team and his father. We were on the divided highway and went off the road into the ditch section between the two highways, around and back up on the road and kept driving home. Then I got my truck in Aylesford where I had left it and almost went in the ditch in front of my house. So, needless to say we are not on our way to Halifax for the game this morning, but some are. Here are a few pictures of what it looks like outside the house. Hope all you girls in Moncton are having lots of fun!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh Josee. I am so glad you are safe. Driving in those conditions is no picnic. Missed you in Moncton-you won a prize in Keh-Mai's class! Ria has it for you.

Anonymous said...

Thank heavens you are ok.... Actually you have 2 prizes ( lets not forget the infamous door prizes!!!!) you got lucky so everyone wanted to trade there's with yours ( please don't get too excited) It didn't happen. Of course we mised you :o(

Angie said...

holy snow!!! I got a call from my hubby while in Moncton that the kids had buil a snowman about 4 feet tall in the front yard!!! There was no snow in Moncton at the time so we were all amazed! Did run into a snow belt on the Cob. pass. Saw 4 cars in the ditch in a 5 min span!!!