Tuesday, November 20, 2007

How cute are these........


................little camera's. I found them at the antique place in the mall yesterday. I have been wanting to find old cameras for the shelves in my scrap room. One of them even had the little book to go with it. Book club is tonight, which I am happy about. Trying to finish my homework. Yikes! It's just like when I was in school, waiting till the last minute. There does not seem to be much exciting to tell, life is still busy with the daily stuff. One of the boys on Connor's hockey team broke his collar bone on his 4 wheeler over the weekend. I still remember how much that hurts. Sarah got her report card for the 1st term and she had a 79% average in late immersion. We were happy with that, she says next year when she is back in English she should be able to get 90's. She still has too much homework but has resigned herself to that is the way it will be and comes home and just starts plugging away at it. She is such a great kid. I am starting to freak out a little about Christmas, I need to clean my house and decorate, do not have much shopping done yet. My sister is coming home though so that is what I should focus on. It will be so great this year to have all our family together for Christmas. Last week Annie started a new job, so we had her here for supper the night before as a celebration of her going back to work, notice the cake in the photo........."working sucks"

Have a good one.

5 comments:

Taryn said...

The cake is a hoot! Annie had told us about the job at our last Stamp Club. The cameras ARE cute...a perfect compliment to your wonderful scrap room.

Back in the valley said...

Couldn't you have cropped my gut out?!
Annie

Sue said...

Hi Jose,
I really enjoyed the pics of the kids. Sarah is a beautiful young woman and Connor is still the little cutie. Hope all is well with you.
Sue Matte

Paulette said...

Jose,
are you giving up blogging???

Anonymous said...

Very interesting site that I find rich, pleasant and well organized!
Honour for me if you include it in my

"Multilingual" topliste Panorama

Http://everyoneweb.fr/topliste

Best continuation!
Sincerrely Yours! Kamdou