Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaylie



Yesterday was my niece Kaylie's b'day. It's a big one, she is 10. Double digits. She lives in Nanaimo, which is too far away. She is such a sweetie and I love her very much. When I was visiting in Feb, she would read to me at night and because I was not used to the time change I was falling asleep early in the evening. She got the greatest charge out of that and would laugh at me. I miss those snuggles and giggles. Love ya! (here are some pics of her from my visit)

3 comments:

Angie said...

You all share a simular look!!! It's a good thing, cause your so darn beautiful!!!
Happy B'day to Kaylee!!! 10 is a biggie!

Just Plain Happy said...

She is sweet and so lucky to have such a caring Aunty! Happy Birthday, Kaylie!

Anonymous said...

She certainly looks like a sweetie with that beautiful smile! Happy Birthday Kaylie!
Amy