Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy 60th Mom





My mom is 60 today, although Annie was the first to blog about her birthday, I will be the first to post pictures. To say my mother is the best, can't even come close to how great she is. She is the ultimate example of a mother's selfless love for her children and family. I thank God everyday for her, if I can be loved by my kids even 1/2 as much as my sisters and I love her then I will be a very lucky mom. Have a great day in BC "old woman"! Can't wait till you get home.

5 comments:

Jill MacDonald said...

Hey Jo...tell your Mom I said, "Happy Birthday"! Enjoy having her home - I know you will.

Just Plain Happy said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom, Josee! Like Mother, like daughter-you both are the best Moms. And I know Connor and Sarah would say 'Ditto' to that.

Angie said...

Happy B'day to your mom. I agree with Jill on you being a great mom! Your family is just as important to you as mine is to me...Sometimes thats hard to deal with, because we want them to have it all and we struggle to give it to them. But in the end, I hope they feel it was all worth the effort.

Angie said...

Missin ya Josee! Hope all is good!!!

Anonymous said...

Josee,
I hope everything is O.K?
I REALLY MISS YOU KEEPING IN TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay healthy, take care of yourself, and I hope to see you or hear from you soon!!!!!!!!!!
Concerned!!!!!!!!
gayle