Monday, January 7, 2008

Hello, My Name is......





............Josee Morse, and I am a delinquent blogger! Tons has happened since I last blogged. Some good things, and lots of not so good to several people I care about. My sister and her girls made it home for a week, before Christmas which was so great. We had a really good week together and I think she was able to gain some strength while she was home. But, it was so hard to let her go back to BC. Christmas was fast and furious as usual, it seems like so much work before hand and then it is over with before you can blink. I did get my new Nikon D300 camera for Christmas. I had ordered it in Oct, and was saving the money for it. I guess Jeff went in to Econo color and told them when it came in to keep it and hew would pay for it and give it to me for Xmas. I of course did not know this and kept bugging Jodi at the store as to when it would come in. When we found out Tracey was going to make it home, Jeff went down early and paid for it. Jodi called me and told me there was a problem and she would not be able to get my camera until late Jan and maybe I should stop in and get my deposit back and try somewhere else. I went down and she passed me the camera. It is way cool!!! But now I really need to take a course on how to use it. This pass weekend I was the tournament chair for Connor's hockey team. We had an 8 team tournament to raise money for our team. My advice (Angie) NEVER!!!!! volunteer to be tournament chair. What a huge job, before and during the tournament. Because, when someone else does not do what you asked them to do, who has to do it, ME! All went well, the other teams had all positive feedback, so I am happy about that. Connor's team did not make out so good. He did get game MVP over the weekend so he was very happy. He is really improving again this year. He said his New Years resolution was to use his body more in hockey and so far his is sticking to it. He is one fit little boy. Sarah is home today, she did not feel well this morning. She goes back to the orthodontist this week, I can't believe how great her teeth are looking. I am trying to get caught up on the laundry, then I have to de-decorate, get caught up on the paper work for the farm, do year end, would love to try and scrapbook again. I missed book club last month and am really needing an evening with the girls. Not sure who I am supposed to pass Myleta's circle journal too?? And who am I supposed to give a challenge too?? I have been trying to think of a "word" for 2008???? Having trouble with that.

8 comments:

Back in the valley said...

So proud of you for actually blogging...
Annie

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you :o)

Angie said...

Josee that is so funny that you said not to volunteer to be tournament chair because that is so something I would do and think...hmmm...how hard could it be? And then hide in a bathroom stall and slit my wrist.
Glad it went well for you though, it takes people like you to get things going...
I am so jealous of your camera...I was looking at Tara Whitneys blog and she uses a Canon 5D...I am thinking...hmmmm. how much is that? then reality hits me and I say, oh yeah, I need a crib, a change table, clothes, diapers and all the other baby gadgets...ok, my digital rebel XT will do just fine!
Glad your back, hope all is right now!

Just Plain Happy said...

Missed you Josee! But did you HAVE to come back sporting a new camera? Thanks, now I am suffering from camera envy!

Taryn said...

Like the new look of your blog, Josee. And I too, have camera envy. Myleta, maybe we should start a support group.

Donna's chitchat said...

Hey hoseeeeee, welcome back to blogging. Do you mind that I have added you to my list on my page, cause I use to hop to you from Jill so until she is back on the blogging run, I thought I might just add you to mine. OK
Glad to hear you had a nice Xmas. I love Sarah's teeth. I am in a retainer again for a bit, but have mastered my S's, f's and t's. The "K" in Kingston gives me grief. Wait til she is in a retainer... yuck.. worse than braces in some ways. Oh man, I can't shut up today.... bye

Anonymous said...

Josee,
SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
The pictures are beautiful as usual,
and I to need a course on camers!
REALLY, REALLY nice to hear everything has quieted down slightly!
Will see you on the 22nd.!
Lots of Love!
gayle

Anonymous said...

ahhh,
i would really appreachate if you put a different picture on of me ! ASAP would be nice ! :)
<3 Sarah