Monday, January 14, 2008

Worth every pixel!

I am printing pictures on my picture mate from my new NIKON D300!!! They are soooo clear and great. I love it! It was worth $$ (Jeff's money) for 12.4mp!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what they look like when I really know how to use the camera on anything but program mode. We are getting another taste of winter..........YUK! Although, hockey is cancelled for tonight, which is kind of nice. Just going to stay at home and enjoy being in a warm house. Our ski trip to Sugar Loaf in booked for March break. The kids and I are going with a friend who has two kids the same age, and they have known each other since they were three. Sarah and Hilary went to nursery school together and so did Connor and Alex. It will be so fun and we have even left 2 days for shopping. Hope the dollar stays good. Have a good one!

2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

skiing sounds pretty appropiate for weather like today.... fingers crossed for a snow day tomorrow..ok? for all your friends who get to stay home if school is cancelled!!!

Angie said...

I am glad you love your camera. Can't wait to check out the pic's. Do you do a lot of enlargements?
The MP will come in handy in that case!!!