Thursday, May 22, 2008

Here he is................

...............on his first birthday!


He was soooo cute! And today my boy is 12. Can't believe it. Here he is running in a track meet yesterday. He ran the 800m, 1500m and 3000m. He is in grade 6 but runs against 6,7,8's. He did well but was disappointed he did not make it to Regionals. Next year he will, I am sure. Just needs to grow a little more.

(Don't you love how I got the background nice and clear and my boy all blurry, okay, not how I wanted it.) This kid is one of two amazing kids we have. He is such a nice boy, loving, kind, compassionate, funny and energy that exhausts us. The world is such a better place since he came into it. Happy Birthday Connor.
Sarah and Connor on Mother's Day. Sarah's teeth are looking good, but Connor's are next. Really, the orthodontist is just like having another car payment. But it is worth it. we had book club Monday night. What a great time, thanks Debbie, great laughs and tears, and great food. Can't wait till our weekend in the fall with these ladies. Who knows maybe we won't get along if we spend more than three hours together????????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I am ROTFL!!!!!! there will be no fighting or complaining...I am already working on an agenda!!! ( I don't think we can start the day at 4:30 am with Taryn but maybe we can go to bed at that time!!!!)
Connor is so adorable...well, really looking more like a MAN these days!!!..he reminds me of my Brent sensitive, outgoing & oh so lovable!
Sarah's smile is getting bigger!!!

Anonymous said...

What 2 beautiful kids you have, Josee! Happy Birthday to Connor!
I am so looking forward to the weekend in the Fall, too! I'm sure with all the 'avec' that will be going around, everyone will be in the best of spirits and no cat fights will break out! lol!
See you soon!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Love you, Connor!
Happy Birthday.

Taryn said...

What a cutie patootie! And growing into a real heart-breaker. How lucky you are, Josee to have 2 such wonderful kids...you are doing a great job :)
Bookclubpalooza is sure to be amazing! I mean, us plus Paulette's hostessing plus avec??? Holy crap! Almost makes me want to wish the summer away.....

Angie said...

What beutiful kids you have!! Sarah looks gorgeous!!! My Brayden is going to be quite an athelete too. He has started to run cross country and placed 5th out of 52 grade 2's at the first meet, and placed 2nd out of 29 boys at the second meet. He sure can run!!! The endurance needed for those long distance runs help them in hockey for sure!!! Thats why Brayden was so eager to be involved in running in the first place.

Just Plain Happy said...

Happy Birthday Connor! You have so...much to be proud of Josee. Two wonderful kids...almost adults. Yes, I too have marked the BC weekend on my calendar...but I am wondering about Paulette's agenda? Do you think she'll have us hiking mountain trails before 5 am? Hmmm! Now that I think of it...not a bad idea...how else will we be able to eat all of that delicious food she is sure to serve?