Wednesday, September 3, 2008

GRADE 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A few tears again when Sarah got on the bus this morning. She thinks I am ridiculous, but I can't help it. It is grade 10 after all. When I think I only have her home for three more years, I could start crying on the spot. I feel for you Paulette. She still has not realized what a great person she is and that she has so much to offer the world. Anyone who comes in contact with her during their lives will be better for it. (okay, so I may be a little biased). Connor does not start back till tomorrow....teachers needed an inservice today. (sorry to my teacher friends) but being the first day does look bad. Sarah did let me take these pictures, but I had to make sure I was way out of sight when the bus came. Apparently I am embarrassing. What's up with that?


She'd had enough by the time I took this one!

3 comments:

Angie said...

She is so beautiful!!!! But you can tell that by the last picture...she had had enough with you!!!! It's too late though....that moment is captured forever!!

Anonymous said...

Josee,
she.is.beautiful.
Hiding when the bus arrives was a good thing...yesterday I had Rhys for the day & he made me go to Scott's bus stop & wait for him to come home....
can.you.imagine.
grade 12...I'm starting to feel a little funny about it all & I didn't think I would after 4 kids....
Can't wait to see what you have to share from Connor's first day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Josee,She is beautiful,inside and out.
She'll find herself! Be thankful that
she's not full of herself and she still thinks of others!!!!!!!!!!!
You should be very proud and I know that you are.
She will grow into herself and blossom at the right time for her.
She is a TRUE BEAUTY!!!!!!!!
gayle