Thursday, September 4, 2008

Grade 7!

The first day of grade 7. He would only allow me to take three pictures of him. (I think it's going to start costing me money again for photos). It is hard to get a picture of him with his eyes open because as soon as he sees the camera he starts blinking at warp speed. You can see from the pics where he had a few teeth pulled this summer, to make room. You can also see how foggy it was here this morning. I took two more hours of vacation time this morning so I could be home to see my boy off. Today was my first day back to work after 22 days vacation, and man was it tough. Connor weighed his back pack, it weighed 17 pounds!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful children, Josee :)
Taryn

Just Plain Happy said...

Gosh Josee, they are both so beautiful! I know Taryn said the same thing but it is what immediately comes to mind.

Anonymous said...

O.K. I was really looking forward to meeting this fellow!!!!!!!!!!!
He looks like a natural charmer!!!!!!
Maybe next year!!
You're just drawn to that smile, it's genuine and it shows!!!!!!
Tell him never to change!!!!!
gayle

Anonymous said...

So happy for this guy...grade 7 was one of my favourite years ever... I'm not sure about the 17 lb bookbag though...I just can't imagine them having this much stuff to lug around....remember the days when you could keep your stuff in your desk except the things you needed for homework?!? ( OK maybe I just dated myself again)In another 5-6 years that bag will only have a pint sized lap top in in...there won't even be a bookbag.... Your kids rock:o)

Donna's chitchat said...

Hey Josee, its been a while since I visited the harmony blog, and I love your pics and the kids are amazing, as usual. They both look exactly the same as when they started primary... ok, well, just a little more mature looking and a bit taller, but that is it. I miss seeing you... It has to be over a year... since I have seen you!

Anonymous said...

K, Jose...I probably the last person that should be saying this but UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!

Love reading it.

Your favorite sister