Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Celebrate the tiny victories!

We found a way to make instant potatoes and put them in a syringe and Sarah can squirt them thru her teeth. Sound yummy! She sure thinks so right now. Poor kid she was so hungry this morning when she woke up. The scale said she was 99.4 and she is normally 105. I was starting to panic about this. She is eating them now and says her belly feels better, not so empty. I'm trying to figure out how to get my own jaw wired shut, cause I think that is really the answer.

2 comments:

melissa said...

Hurray for potatoe smoothies!!! Way to go and find something that works. I don't think you should wire your mouth shut quite yet, as book club is at my mothers next week :) So glad to hear Sarah is going ok, things will only start to get better I'm sure!

xo M

Paulette said...

I can't believe I haven't been checking, does that mean I gave up on you? Not likely... it means you are sending me too many fun blog sites! Happy day Josee