Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I am suffering from...

....scrapbook supply buying withdrawal. It has been 18 days since 2MF closed and I have not bought a thing. Last week while Connor was at hockey camp, I went to photo memories and the cutting garden. Nothing exciting. Lots of old stuff (most I already own) not as much fun shopping there. But alas, I think I'll still have money left this month because of it. Just heading out to Sarah's soccer game. Connor had a game last night in Annapolis and scored 2 goals. But he also passed the ball really well and I think his team is finally figuring out the "team" idea about soccer. They both have a tournament in Greenwood this weekend and I am working. So that leaves Jeff to do the taxi service. Yesterday was Jeff's bday. Myleta, you will appreciate this. He thought he was turning 42, but really he was 43. Love it. He did not like it when I told him in 7 years he will be 50. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Jill MacDonald said...

Think of it as a lousy way to save money...I miss shopping there too

Just Plain Happy said...

So... that explains my slight depression! I am suffering from lack of 'retail therapy'. We may need a support group! Tell Jeff I am sorry, at least I discovered I was a year younger. Now if only the mirror would reflect that!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Josie,

What a perfect time to revisit Creative Memories and see all the new stuff - and lots more to come after the Showcase in August. Take a look at my website www.mycmsite.com/sites/retahayes

You can even order directly from my site. It is just so easy to do. You don't even have to leave the house.

They have a great special on now called the Anniversary Bundle - A Minutes Picfolio and a Storybook of Paper for just $20.00. They make great desk calendars, brag books, etc. Take a look under Product Bundles!

Anyway have a great day!
Reta Hayes (rhayes@russelmetals.com)

Let me know if you have any trouble getting into my website.

Angie said...

I miss TMF too!!!! Nothing beats their place. NOTHING I SAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

The whole birthday thing can be so big! Don't fear too much about your TMF witthdraw... I have been a bad (good) girl and will have a few surprises (brand new) at our next meeting. I can't sever the ties with our wholesaler yet & you know how I love kits... I may just have a few to sell( deals you won't be able to match hee hee hee... no obligation what so ever but it might be something fun to look forward to!!!) I am also working on a blog but can't come up with a name I like yet!!! ... I can't believe it's 18 days...They have gone by in a blink....

Anonymous said...

Josie,
I know that this is your blog and I really love reading it!!!!!!!!!
BUT, right now,I am ready to jump through this computer, directly to
Paulette's house to get those kits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all miss 2MF, being able to pop in and see each other and Paulette, Ria and Alex!!!!!!!!
The store wasn't just the paper etc., it was about all of the people that felt like family.
I'm so glad that you and so many others keep your blogs going!!!!!!!
Thanks and lots of love,
gayle