Monday, July 16, 2007

The truth about digi layout.

I have lots of new pictures to upload and share. Will do that later today. The digital layout I did was part of an online class to get to know how to use photoshop. My layout is floating around the computer because I do not own a 12x12 printer. This is not the way to go for me because I love collecting scrapping supplies too much. This layout was the first lesson and all I had to do was import a picture, crop it, apply a brush around the photo and cut out the star from a piece of patterned paper and put that on the layout. Now I am learning how to change color photos to black and white. I will use this program for playing with photos, not digi scrapping.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I thought you might come to that conclusion! You have an amazing collection of hands-ons stuff.

Donna's chitchat said...

I took a two day class on Photoshop... and loved it. I have all my lessons still on my machine and I refer to them often, because I don't use the program often enough except to crop and "black & White". It is sooooo complex. I love it and would chose a career in this program (if I didn't have to be creative while using it!!!)