Monday, September 10, 2007

Last day of Vacation!


Yes, today was day 29, I am back to work tomorrow. Can't believe how fast 29 days can go. But at least we did lots. Today Annie and I went to Halifax to Costco and MicMac etc, had fun, spent a little money, but not to serious. Although can anyone get out of Costco for under $200??? Sarah had a little meltdown on the weekend about school and being "stressed" out. We had a really long talk about how we can work together to keep her organized and she felt better after that, but it broke my heart to see how she can get so worked up. Connor was looking pretty tired tonight and had his meltdown over a speech about himself. It has to be 5min and he has lots to say about himself, but he does not want to bore people. Oh, how fun the first of the school year is. I myself am a little stressed out, over book club!! I have nothing done yet and as Myleta was so nice to remind us today in an email with directions to her house, it is next week.!!!!!!!!!! So I must get my brain in gear for that and I personally think Paulettes challenge is hard, ( a good challenge though) but I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. With all this new approach to book club and the challenges, I think we are now an "advanced" book club. Yup! another photo from BC.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

I agree. We ARE an advanced book club! The time is nigh...I will be buck'ling down this weekend. Ideas are there...just not down "on paper" (ha! I kill me).

Back in the valley said...

I got out of Costco for just under 200 but I could easily have gone higher...
Annie

Jill MacDonald said...

Holy Crap...I just watched your slide show...those trees are HUGE!