Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Don't need a coat here!

This is making me so ready for spring! Kaylie and Hannah did not have school to day so we went to "goats on the roof" , it's a store/farm market with goats on the roof, they live there, in the grass that grows on the roof, really cool, but the goats have gone elsewhere for winter. Wimps! I bought the girls an ice cream and you would think I gave them the world. They are so funny! Tracey is at works, sucks for her. I am missing everyone at home though. Heading back tomorrow night arriving at 7am Thurs morning. Here are a few more photos. Kayie is taking a corner kick and Hannah is the blue #5. They both scored two goals in their games just for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun in the sun...we are waiting for more snow, just in time for you!!! Miss you lots!

Taryn said...

I didn't have to wear a coat where I was, either :)
You are close to home now...sounds like you had a great time.