Thursday, February 7, 2008

Heading to PEI




For a hockey tournament. Just you wait Angie, your day is coming! Feb 11 is my sister Annie's 40th b'day. Last Sat we had a surprise party for her at mom's house. It was a lot of fun. A few of Annie's friends from Halifax came down. Rita brought a picture of Annie that she did not like very much. Although, I could not stop laughing! Annie begged me not to post in on my blog, but well ...................sorry, I have to! Edited: I took the photo off, cause Annie was mad at me! We had the best shooters I have ever had. They were called "butterballs" They are an equal mix if Bailey's and Butterscotch schnapps. OMG they taste just like the werthers candies. But you can't but the butterscotch schnapps in NS. So here's a few photos from the party and we'll be back on Sun.

3 comments:

Back in the valley said...

I wasn't mad but I was going to have to kill you or get even!
Annie

Angie said...

Get even!!! We would like a good laugh from your sister!!!lol
Good luck in PEI...I am sure my day is comming, and I'll be there!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Josee!!! Oh yeah, I mean good luck Connor!!!! fun pics & I can hardly wait to try my favourite flavor!!!!! Annie...now we all want to see you...or was that NOT you!?!