Monday, April 7, 2008

End of the season!

Well, hockey is over and barely survived SEDMHA. It is the only tournament where you can lose all three games and still be in the consolation game. Go figure. At least we kept our record and lost that one too. The ref's were terrible, and our team sucked. But the parents and kids had a great time at the hotel. we can home Sat after the 130 game and drove back in Sun morning for Connor's last game. Two nights in a hotel was all I could handle and afford. I went for a walk this morning, it is so nice out. Took some photos along the way. Have been playing with photo shop this morning instead of doing the laundry. Here is one I was playing with :












and after:

check out the Pioneer women blog, she has amazing photography here and tips on how to make the changes in photo shop. http://thepioneerwoman.com/

3 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Very Cool! I'll check Pioneer woman out! TFS!

Taryn said...

I'd take walking and messing around with creative stuff over laundry any day. You don't need inspiration to do laundry.

Angie said...

I hate laundry too, but what a great feeling it was that the last couple of days I can hang out clothes on the line!!! Refreshing!

One thing I love though...is Photoshop!!! Don't play much lately, but had a lot of fun when I first got it!!!