Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Tracey!

Yesterday was my "youngest" sister's b'day. She turned 37. Just a baby. (I tried to post from work but the frigging computer would not let me do it.) Thus, I feel I should post a few pictures of her, and since she is my sister they may not all be flattering:
Tracey, I want you to know how proud I am that you are my sister. You are an amazing woman and mother. You have strength and courage and should stand tall. Let this birthday be a beginning for you. And remember: "ROY GIRLS ROCK!"



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jose,

K...you made me cry at my desk, so I guess you did your job.

Love and miss you all

Tracey

Anonymous said...

No crying Tracey!!! We are all proud of you & stand beside you.Take some time to celebrate the YOU in your life today:o) Oh, by the way Josee, please pass this on, Thanks

Just Plain Happy said...

Happy Birthday Tracy!

I have only met one ROY girl and from this experience I know the Statement 'Roy Girls Rock!' must be true!

Angie said...

If your sister has half the coolness as you Josee...she must rock!!! I am glad you blogged too. Don't get to see anyone anymore!!! Miss you all!!!
Hope all is well with your father in law!!

Anonymous said...

time for a new post :0)