Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring time in Harmony!

So nice to finally have warm weather. You can tell it's spring here because for the last 4-5 days everyone is hauling their "junk" to the curb for spring cleanup! I think it is so funny to watch the cars and trucks stop and rummage thru our pile of "junk". Let them take what they want as long as it is out of my yard. On the weekend we cleaned out the shed, this would be where all the "junk" came from. If I find out who had been dumping all that stuff in there all winter long when we were not looking they will be in trouble. We put up the trampoline and the kids have been bouncing ever since. You never know when a game of base ball or soccer is going to break out in the field next to us or if the back yard will turn into a driving range with the golf net set up. All are sure signs of good weather. Connor got an early b'day present, a membership to Eden golf course. Him and Kellen have been out a couple of time and he loves it. We (I) have really been enjoying all our free evenings since hockey finished. But, soccer tryouts start on Wed, so we will be right back in the running (driving) game again. Last night we had book club, it was such a great time as usual. Lots of laughs this time with only a very few tears. Katherine was hosting and made chocolate lava cakes, OMG they were delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not much exciting to tell. Please make sure you check out Angie's blog (link on the side) she just had the cutest baby boy, Logan, and you have to read about the night he was born. Made me laugh and cry. Way to go Angie. (but glad it's you and not me girlfriend) Two weeks till paper-arts-a-thon. Can't wait, maybe I will actually do something creative other than just my book club homework. Okay Annie are you happy I blogged!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about Annie, but I am glad! And tell Connor he needs a hair cut...just kidding..cute as always!