Tuesday, January 30, 2007



The Cysteine Chapel, what an incredible and beautiful place. It was amazing. We came out with a kink in our necks from looking up the entire time you walk thru. It is difficult to comprehend that that was all painted so long ago. It would take days to go thru and really see all the specific paintings.

Last night we had book club. OMG (msn lingo) we laughed. I think book club is a great form of an abdominal workout because we laugh so much. Of course Myleta's "minwax" incident was brought up a few times. What a good sport you are Myleta. Debbie introduced us to the "virtues project" and if the world lived with all those virtues in mind every day, what a great life we would all have. Have a great day.

Word's of widom for Tuesday: "cake is merely a vehicle for the icing" way to go Taryn!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Josee...love keeping in touch via blogs. I get a sneek peek into people in their real lives!!! I hear you on the book work thing...(Year end crap!) I've been at it too. It is only creative accounting when you make things up....Love it!!! Pics of you and the kids are awesome! Never been to a place like that. Very ecucational.

Just Plain Happy said...

Book Club WAS/IS AWESOME! so look forward to that night! Don't ever want to miss it, even if I do get 'roasted' over a spit of MINWAX!

Taryn said...

Cool! That was the first time I have ever been quoted! Josee, I love the way you are sharing some of your (many) pics of Italy with us via your blog. That way, we get a little personal interpretation too.

Donna's chitchat said...

ok, now I am readin' your news...I love the pictures. That trip had to be a dream come true. It would be for me...
donna