Tuesday, January 23, 2007




Day 2 of Blog and day 2 of the Flu!


Things are not going so great with either. Connor is still sick, he woke up at 1:30 this morning and was screaming about his head hurting so much. I almost took him to outpatients because he was really scaring me. Finally he settled down and threw up about every hour. So I have not had any sleep since then. I am taking him to the doctor today. I can't figure out how to put things on my blog yet and don't really have the energy to play with it yet. Oh! I just figured out how to add pictures. That is a picture of Connor with "hair"iet. The hard working game award for his hockey team. And a photo of Sarah on New Years Eve. Well better go call the doctor.
PS: if you are reading this blog for great words of wisdom you are in big trouble.
Josee

2 comments:

Angie said...

Nothing is scarier then your child waking you in the middle of the night in pain. Brayden used to get wicked fevers and start hallousinating (sp)that is scary. Hope he's much better.

Just Plain Happy said...

Hi Josee,

Just got back from camp. and what a pleasant surprise! to find you have jumped on the BLOGGER WAGON. Sorry to hear Connor is unwell. Take Care and see you at Bookclub.