Monday, August 27, 2007

Port Hardy

I am sitting looking out Dianne and Scott's front windows and the view is the ocean. They live right on the beach. It is beautiful. I can't imagine having this too look at every day. We are watching to see if the whale will make his appearance. Jeff and Connor left for salmon fishing on the ocean at 5 am this morning. I opted out of being in a tiny boat out on the water again. We spent Sat on sprout lake with Tracey and Corey, the kids did knee boarding and Jeff tried wake boarding but he could not get out of the water. he tried for over an hour. All that turning around in the boat, I was not feeling very well.so we docked on one of the islands and had a snack. it was a great day. The kids loved being pulled on the tube. Well all the girls are done eating breakfast, so I guess we will go for a walk on the beach.

Has everyone registered for scrapgala yet?? Am I the only one who has not??

5 comments:

Taryn said...

You sound like you are having a fabulous time...good for you!

So yeah. I think you may be the only one who has not registered! Get on it, Girl!

Jill MacDonald said...

Hey Josee,
Glad to hear you didn't actually get sick on the boat...and that you are having a great time.

J.

Anonymous said...

Hi Josee,
So glad that you are ALL on vacation together!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!!!
And yes, I think that you may be the last to sign up!!!!!!!
Get moving!!!!!! We want your good company and laughter!!!!!!!
See you soon!
Be safe!
gayle

Anonymous said...

Josee Dear... we are missing you, when are you home???? I ordered you a Life Artist book even though you didn't respond to my e mail... no one I know likes Ali as much as you & I (& the rest of 8 +2 !!!!)
GET REGISTERED!

Just Plain Happy said...

Josee,
Karen, Amy and I are registered! Not to worry there is still loads of time! I can just picture you all having such a wonderful time in the sun and sand and water! Keep enjoying every minute of it!