Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tuesday Update!






Well, Sarah has the million dollar smile underway. She got them on at 2 this afternoon, I just left both the kids at Annie's for the evening and her mouth is very sore. I feel so bad for her. Wish I could make it not hurt. They said the worst pain would be the first week. She had pasta for supper because you can just swallow it and I'm thinking she is going to be eating a lot of it. Here are a couple of pics of her before and after. Went to Graham's soccer game tonight, the little fart scored 4 goals for me. He really has some good moves. Graham had his own little cheering section. When he scored the third goal you could here him say, "yes! a hat trick!" Here's a pic of our future world cup player.



8 comments:

Taryn said...

A long road ahead, Sarah...but just think how amazing your smile will be in the end!

Anonymous said...

I can relate to the pain, its something I will never forget... but I know it was also so worth it & I would do it all over again if I had to...so hang in there Sarah, you will love your smile when its all over!
Amy

Angie said...

You tell Sarah that she will be so grateful when it is all over! Tell her it's like when you had her and it hurt like hell and then once it's over you never regret any of it. It's just like that eh? lol

Taryn said...

Josee, take a look at Cathy z's digital page:
http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/08/scrap-o-rama.html

Taryn said...

http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/08/scrap-o-rama.html

Taryn said...

OK. The rest of it is this:
scrap-o-rama.html

Donna's chitchat said...

Nice to catch up on all your news Josee... good luck Sarah, hang in there... Congrats on all the achievements at exhibition..
d

Just Plain Happy said...

Hang in there, Sarah! It will get better and so worth it in the end.Josee, what beautiful children you and your family have. But then, how couldn't they be?