Thursday, August 16, 2007

We are at the EX!

So no one is home to blog. It's Lawrencetown ex week, so that means all life outside of that stops and all we do is drive back and forth and spend a fortune on fish and chips from the fireman's canteen. Today is show day which means tension is thick as there is lots to do to the cattle all before 9 am this morning. Jeff and the kids left at 630. I'll follow along later. Poor Sarah nearly had a seizure getting out of bed that early. Her teeth are sore again as she was at the orthodontist on Tues. She is now all hooked up and we don't go back for 7 weeks. Which is apparently Oct 1 and I could not believe we are that close to the fall. Well, I better get ready, I think Myleta is doing a stamp demo today, so I will visit her later. We leave for BC on Wed. Can't wait!

5 comments:

Taryn said...

Hold it! Does that mean you won;t be at Book club on the 20th??? Then again, if the challenger is not there to see the challenges, can we get off scott free? You know, the whole if a tree falls in a forest thing...hehehehe

Josee said...

Good try Taryn,
we leave next Wed, so I will be at book club, so you better do your homework!! Can't get out of it that easy.

Taryn said...

Oh. Rats.
I mean, I am glad you will be there.

Just Plain Happy said...

Thanks for stopping by Josee, we are down to the Ex again on Saturday, will pop by to say 'Hello' to you and the Cows!

Angie said...

Did you run the tilt-a-whirl too? Or did you just go down to get a tattoo or piercing? lol