Wednesday, October 10, 2007









For those of you wondering, Crystal Falls is down the road from us. It is a nice hike in the woods. There is a road you walk down for about 15 mins and then some really nice trails in the woods about 10 min. It is a really easy but great walk back. We actually own the land on the left of the falls. So it's always been a special place for our family. Jeff's sister Dianne who lives in BC, actually got married back there. Everyone went by hay wagon and then walked. I could easily see Sarah doing the same thing because she loves it there. Here's some photos from a summer hike back there. And a photo of our friend we found on a rock in the woods on the high side of the falls.




3 comments:

Angie said...

I have not been there since highschool but as soon as I saw the first photo, I said to myself..."ahh, Crystal Falls". I lost my virginity there!!! Good times! ( I am kidding about that!!! I was no hussy!)

Donna's chitchat said...

I have so many memories of Crystal Falls, family walks, friend walks, mayflower picking, swimming, and bridge walking...ewww.... bridge building... brownie hikes to pick up garbage!!! I have lots of pics too, but that was before digital.

Oh by the way....tag your it
http://peterssm.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-was-tagged.html


you've been TAGGED

Just Plain Happy said...

Haven't been in years! Did a photography shoot there while taking a class from Jim Spurrell. It is on my list, places to revisit.