Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Snow was in the air.........

..........and I did not like it! I can't believe we had snow flakes this morning. Not ready for that. We were away this weekend for hockey. Sat had a game in Pictou and Antigonish, then stayed in Port Hawksberry overnight and had a game there on Sun afternoon, got home Sunday night at 830. Long way to go for hockey. We lost all 3 games which was kind of discouraging for the boys. Connor did play well, and he "got his clock cleaned" as they say. I really do not like this checking thing, but he does smush people on the boards and gets up when he gets hit. All I can ask for is no injuries. Saturday was also my niece Elysia's 13th birthday, she is so cute as you can see from her picture. And she really is a sweetie pie! Her and Sarah are such great friends, more like sisters which I am so happy about. Now I have to get back to cleaning my office, the entire counter top is covered and such a mess. Hope you all have your candy for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's purchased it twice (the candy that is!) hockey... I am in my last year and I don't think there's one thing I'll miss.... other than the boy who will spread his wings :o(((
Maybe Connor needs to work out with Alex in the gym!!!!