Monday, October 22, 2007

New Camera itch........





...........I have it bad. I sold my camera to a girl at work, well she is paying on Friday. I am sooo excited. I need to save a little more between now Dec because that is when the new Nikon D300 will be available. Sounds silly right, but to me it is the same as a man with a new power tool. Can't wait to get my hands on it. (Jeff wishes he was a camera) Not too much exciting here, I worked the weekend. Have to call the orthodontist because Sarah has a couple of loose brackets. I just wish they were in Greenwood not Kentville. Connor went to school this morning carrying his saxophone, it's almost bigger then him. He does not sound half bad for a beginner. Sarah has been busy all weekend working on her 2 projects. Fri night she went with some of her friends to the high school hockey game............made me feel really old, cause I remember going to those. I see some people have Xmas trees on their blogs to count down till the day............kind of freaked me, cause it's not that far away. Well, here are a couple of pictures of the camera I want. Impressive isn't it!

4 comments:

Taryn said...

It IS impressive! Your kids are gonna be rich :)

Jill MacDonald said...

Ahhhh....I have camera envy...it's NICE!

Anonymous said...

Ask the seller if it's less expensive if we buy in bulk?????( you, me and ?)

gayle

Just Plain Happy said...

What are the camera's special features? It looks ooh, so beautiful!