Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm feeling like the turkey.............







............STUFFED! What a great weekend. Two big delicious meals, one yesterday at my mom's and one today at the farm. Yesterday after lunch we went to Aylesford to Dempsey Corner Orchard and walked thru the pumpkin patch and picked some apples. Today after lunch we went back to Crystal Falls for a walk in the woods. The weather was amazing. I wonder if the trees stayed red, yellow and orange all year would we still enjoy them as much as we do in the fall? This is definitely my most favorite time of the year and I am not ready for the cold weather yet. Sat night, we went to Hlfx for the PBR bull riding. Another great show this year. But I am thinking when those bull riders are 40 years old they are going to be so crippled up. They really are insane to get on the back of a bucking 1500lb animal. Of course there were some sights in the stands as well. Why do some women dress so cheap!!!!!!!! They degrade all of us. So here is a few pictures from the weekend for you. And congrats to my sister Tracey who ran a marathon in Victoria BC this weekend in under 4 hrs, way to go Tracey (and there was no one chasing her...go figure)

6 comments:

Jill MacDonald said...

I'm not sure we'd enjoy the colors half as much if we had them year round...but it would be nice to try!

Crystal Falls looks just like it does in the painting on my wall...so pretty!

Anonymous said...

K, did you have to put the picture of you, Annie and Mom in - it made me cry at my desk at work. Miss you all so much.

Tracey

Anonymous said...

I think the picture of you, me and mom almost looks like there is a heavenly glow over us...must be the halos...
Annie

Donna's chitchat said...

Crystal Falls looks amazing. I haven't been there in years. I think I better go there soon!. And PS, I didn't see any Halos...

Just Plain Happy said...

Quit your job Josee, grab a camera and go get rich! Your pictures are FABULOUS! Okay, maybe the subject matter had Something to do with it, but you gave got Talent!

Taryn said...

Where is this Crystal Falls??? I think I should make a point to get out there!