Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Not much going on!


I've been helping my sister this week. She just moved into her house in Coldbrook this weekend and her furniture came on Mon. At first when she bought the house, I was thinking it would be so nice to move to another house, everything is freshly painted. Now that I see how many boxes have to be unpacked and find places for all this stuff. I am re-thinking that it would be fun to move. I have to go back to work tomorrow for 5 days in a row. I hate working weekends. Connor has soccer tryouts this weekend and Sarah has photography for 4H. So that means juggling to get them where they should be while I am at work. I better get going because Annie is likely wondering where her free help is. Here is another picture from my garden last year.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Hope the next 5 days fly by for you!!! Who teaches the photograpy for 4h?

Josee said...

Angie,
The photography leader is Megan Hansen?? I think she gets people in to help as well. Might be a good thing for you to do when your kids are in 4H. It is a great program.

Just Plain Happy said...

Hi Josee,

Glad you pointed out those were last year's flower pics. I was thinking how far behind, weather wise, we are on this mountain. Just Kidding! As Angie said, I hope the days fly by for you!

Donna's chitchat said...

Josee, your flowers from last year are amazing. Funny, but this weekend as I pulled all the dead stuff out of my gardens, I was going over in my mind all the stuff I would blog about... what flower came from who, and what occasion, and whose grandmother gave me this to take care of until so and so moved back. Alas, never got written... (flu 101) and now its all gone from my head. darn, it was a really good blog too.