Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sad night in Harmony


The vets called me at work this afternoon to say Frosty had died. They think he had a stroke in his sleep???? How do they know? I can't beleive it. I knew Sarah would not want him left there so, they put him in a box and I brought him home and we buried him behind the shed before she got home. She was so upset to say the least. My heart broke for her. She decided she never wants a pet again. For right now that is the way it will be. Sometimes as a mother you can feel pretty helpless.


4 comments:

Jill MacDonald said...

Dear Sarah,
I was so sad to hear about Frosty.
He was a lucky cat to have had you as his "human". I know you will miss him a lot.

Hugs.

Jill

Taryn said...

Sarah, I remember how sad I felt when my cat Seal died. It was really hard and I cried. A lot. Its OK to be sad. Your mom is so proud of you when she shows us stuff at book club and I think I remember a little something about Frosty on one of her pages. How special that you have a memory like that to keep Frosty close to your heart when you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

This comment is for Sarah...I send you lots of hugs and I thought Frosty was a great cat!! I still remember how hard it was when our cat Tizzy died.
Love Auntie Annie

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah Lou,

I'm sending you hugs and kisses, I'm sorry that Frosty is gone, I find when I'm sad or upset about something I write things down in a Journal about my feelings and memories and it helps to get it out and I enjoy going back to read what I have written.

Love and miss you.

Auntie Tracey xoxo