Thursday, April 19, 2007


Well, here it is Thurs and the week is flying buy as usual. Sarah is doing soso. She is quite sad especially at night. Last night I went to a soccer practice. The hospital is having a tournament this weekend and the Lab has a team. There are eight teams in total. So we thought we should have a practice. I have not played since before Xmas, because of Connor's hockey. So needless to say, this morning I am feeling the pain of being lazy all winter. Should be a fun weekend and hopefully the orthopedic doc on call does not get any business from all us wanna be athletes. My sister Annie and her family are officially moving into their house in Coldbrook this weekend. We are very excited about that. But I know it is mixed emotions for all of them. But they should just suck it up and be happy cause they will get to see me more often. (haha)


Monday night, was Connor's hockey banquet, that's why I missed book club. (which I hate missing) anyway, he received the Esso award for the most improved player on his team. Thus the photo. He was so excited about it as were we. Soccer tryouts start this weekend and the running starts again. I am on my way to New Minas to have my truck serviced. I have had it a year ant the darn thing has 42,000km on it already.!!!!! I'm thinking I could qualify for a chauffeurs licence. I am going to stop in at 2MF and I hope they do not have anything new because I will feel the need to buy if they do. Who am I kidding, of course I want to see new stuff. Later

3 comments:

Angie said...

I am so sorry to hear about Sarah's kitty. Between your blog and Jills I need a valium.OMG

Donna's chitchat said...

Between Pets and kids... there is a bond. Poor Sarah, one of those life lessons. Yucky to go through as a mom too. My heart is with you two, cause I've been there. We seem to run the home for Geriatric Pets...and they are all gonna crock at once, you watch. Good luck with the soccer. I am in awe and full of jealous that you are playing soccer... Grown up soccer... Way to go... I can't wait to read all about the victories!!!!

Jill MacDonald said...

WooHoo Connor!
You rock!
Congratulations.

Jill