Friday, April 20, 2007

Perspective


Every once in a while, I need to put things in perspective. Yesterday, I was talking with a good friend, who in the last few weeks has had more happen in her life than someone should have happen ever. I did not have any great advise for her. I wish I did. All I could do was listen and feel for her. Why is it that a person can do everything right and be a great person and yet "shit" still happens to them? I guess what I am trying to say is that we should all "not sweat the small stuff" and take time to enjoy the big stuff. Because we never know what will happen tomorrow. Does any of this make sense? I just hope that knowing you have people who care about you helps in some small way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let that person know that there is one more person out there that hopes that things go better for her and that someone else cares along with you!!!!!!!!!!
gayle

Angie said...

You are such a sweet heart Josee. So many times we laugh and joke back and forth but when that is all said and done your heart shines through!!! Your a great friend!!!

Anonymous said...

it does:)