Saturday, April 21, 2007

What a day!


Don't you just love this weather. Yesterday, I dug in my flower beds and cut everything back. Hope I didn't kill anything but it all needed a good trim. I love how when you pull all the dead stuff away there is the new green growth underneath. Always amazes me. Today was 2 games of soccer. We won one and lost one. That put us at 2-1 so we don't get to play in the championship game tonight. Thank you God! There is a little social at the Kings Arm in Kentville for the hospital staff , should be a good time. Hope everyone is out enjoying the good weekend!

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

The Snowmobile Queen is HAPPY spring is here!! I DO love all seasons because of the 'change' they bring. Spring is a time to 'refresh' our gardens, homes AND minds. Green being my favorite color,well, seeing everything turn green makes me happy, I'm not talking about mildew green, but green grass, green leaves...