Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Orthodontist

Today is the day! We will find out what the plan is and the payment schedule$$$$$! I am worried he may say he will wait longer to start and Sarah will be so disappointed again. We have been busy with soccer and end of the year stuff. Put the garden in yesterday, finally. Had lots of veggies started (Thanks Annie) and I had bought some already growing. This morning I am moving furniture in my house to put ant dust around. I killed six ants yesterday and I am FREAKING out!!!!!! I hate bugs. This is the first time we have ever seen any in the house. Someone said it is a bad year for ants???? It is for us. Connor has been outside since 730 working on his fir pit and whipper snipping. Sarah is upstairs trying to cope with having to get up at 9 am and be dressed and breakfast by 930. Sleeping till 11 everyday just is not going to happen all summer long here. Mean mother I know. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain Jose. Owen already has braces at 8. These are just temporary ones to move his jaw. He will more than likely need them again when he's older. So much for ever quitting my job!

Great job on the blog....although you've been slacking a little lately (hehe). My morning ritual is to read your's and Annie's. Steve and I are trying to keep one going too but it is hard!~

Take Care
Janet