Friday, March 9, 2007

Donna Downey copied me!


So I already had my acrylic stamps on transpencies and in an altered binder. The only diff is she made her book from cardboard and I used a binder. So I guess I do have a good idea once in a while. Here is my version.
Sarah and Connor got their report cards yesterday. I knew they would be good because we are sooo lucky that they are both great students. But it is still nice to see the praise in print and to hear how they are aprreciated by their teachers. One time the kids asked me what they got for grading. One of their friends was getting a bike I think. I told them it was their job to do well in school and to pass. That they should be more worried about what they would get if they didn't grade. What a mean mother eh! We just usually have a celebration meal out for good marks. Gotta get back to the paperwork for the farm.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Awesome book. Whats going on the inside? Don't you hate that when a celebrity copies your stuff. I mean wheres the love? Have a great march break, hope everyone still posts to their blog or it will be total madness!!! I'll have withdrawl.

Josee said...

this is where I keep my acrylic stamps. Each set is on a transparency sheet. because I was not allowed to keep them in the package piled up on my desk anymore.

Just Plain Happy said...

Love the Binder, Josee! I know I am supposed to be packing! Had to check the blogs one nore time! Have a great March break!