Friday, March 23, 2007

Insane week!

This week has been so busy. Yah, I know it's not an excuse but it's what I am using for not posting. I was tired to begin with from my great weekend at Paulette's cottage. With RIA, Jill, Gail and Pat. We made some really cool things which I will post pictures of later. Then I worked, we also just bought more milk quota for the farm. Which means tons of paperwork for the farm loan board and very stressful on the head. Just keep thinking about how much we are in debt. The figure would stagger most people. Getting ready today to go to Chester for a hockey tournament. You know, you get all caught up on the laundry to pack so that we can come home with suitcases full of dirty cloths. Trying to make some food to have in the room to try and cut down on the cost. The kids and I are going tonight and staying at the Oak Island Inn, Jeff is coming tomorrow and staying till Sun. Had parent teacher with Sarah's teacher this week. She is doing really well, her average was 89.4, in late immersion and her teacher said the two things she would like to see her improve on are not wearing her coat in class and not chewing gum. Which I agree with if that is the rules, but really if that's the only problems she has in her classroom, how would this teacher cope with a class with real behavior problems??? Give me a break. Of course as she is telling me this, I am chewing gum, so of course I swallow it. Anyway, that is a little update especially for you Angie and Tracey who both gave me a hard time about not posting.
Ria check out: http://www.autumnleaves.com/lookBlog/ remember we were so excited to realize you can use brads for embellishments as well.
Later

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are NOT suppose to swallow gum!!
Your nagging sister,
Annie

Angie said...

Love the part where you swallowed your gum...that is so me. Funny!!! The Oak Island isn't that far from me. Maybe I'll see you in town...hahaha. Thanks for blogging I really missed it. How come I didn't get invited to this cabin...that is sucky!!!

Anonymous said...

Josee,
There aren't too many family farms that don't feel the same way about the LARGE farm loans we carry and no promise that there will even be farming to pay them off... I think about my 4th time to the lawyers office I just about passed out... Alas we keep reminding ourselves it the QUALITY of life we're after!
And speaking of quality. We had so much fun travelling together to Moncton that our decision to do something together before the next one was a great idea. I think the cool thing is that we actually did it!

Taryn said...

I had a little giggle upon reading your blog when I got to the gum part. I love the way you write, BTW.

Angie said...

Girls...I hear ya about the debt part too!! Harvesters are not cheap and we are in to the FCC big time too!!! Theirs no gaurentees with Forestry either.I feel your pain and anxiety.

Just Plain Happy said...

I hear ya too, Josee! I worked for years for an agricultural company that was/is continually stressed over loans and too much debt! It is risky for everyone because if you can't grow our food, who will???

Anonymous said...

Josee I love my name in capital letters!!! That page on the look book blog is beautiful! I cannot believe I am using heart and star brads on things!!! Ha ha

Anonymous said...

I guess you will have to take Sarah shopping for some sweaters so she doesn't wear her coat in the classroom - did I really read that right? Glad to hear she is doing so well - she must take after her aunty.

Love ya!!

Tracey