Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Storm Day!

Well another storm day in the valley. I was lazy and did not get out of bed until 8am. Since I was up at 530 the last four mornings for work, sleeping in felt really good. Sarah babysat for David today (2 cousins, boys)) and they and Connor and the Rafuse kids spent most of the day at the beef barn in the hayloft working on their fort. They made it out of hay bales and apparently have "the most awesome fort ever" according to Connor. Hockey practice in Digby was cancelled tonight. Thankfully, I was not looking forward to that drive. Sarah was supposed to have grade 8 graduation pictures taken today. Now she is in a panic because I have to work tomorrow and who will help her with her hair??? I said get up at 6 and I will help you. You can imagine the look I got. But, she has decided that is her only option so she does not look "stupid" for her photos. I'm not really sure what "stupid" looks like but to a 13 year old girl I do remember it is tragic. Not that moving to grade 9 is not a big deal, but I'm sure the pictures we had done at the beginning of the school year would suffice??? And in case you were wondering, she did not look "stupid" in that one. Tomorrow night Jill and Myleta are coming over to "clean sweep" and reorganize my scrap space. Should be alot of fun. Time to make supper. Keep warm tonight everyone.

5 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Looking forward to tomorrow night! See you at 6:30 pm.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....imagine that, "your" daughter fussing over her hair...brings back lots of horrid memories for me!!
Love your sister,
Annie

Angie said...

Keep warm...I think we have just entered a new ice age!! I could not physically fill my gas tank cause my fingers were frozen and refused to work. It is not feeling like spring any time soon. Maybe tomorrow, it is after all NS.

Taryn said...

So-how was the clean sweep???

Taryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.