Thursday, March 8, 2007

They came, they destroyed, they rebuilt, they went home!















































The "clean sweep" ladies were here. Jill and Myleta are so fun but man can they make a mess. I thought I had things looking pretty good for them but they ripped apart everything. They had issues with my chipboard drawer. The word "obsessive" I think was mentioned as well as "illness". I'm thinking what's the problem, you need several sets of chipboard alphabets cause you never know which style will suit your mood. Right? But when someone else is looking at your stuff, it does make you realize that sometimes you keep too much and maybe I do have a "collection addiction" Had a great time with them, my room is so clean, although I have no idea where anything is and it seems like I own nothing now. So I may have to go to 2MF today and "get stocked up" again. JK girls. Thank you Jill and Myleta. Maybe now I will feel more like using all that stuff I have.








5 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Too funny! Josee! I just posted on my blog BEFORE I read yours, funny how we both mentioned the chipboard AND having someone SEE all your stuff. My post is to make you 'FEEL BETTER' about your addiction, but now I feel lie crap! Kind of like weighing in with a friend!!! I guess someone has to weigh more. The only thing with these 'addictions' it is kind of hard to determine WHO is worse off! He!HE!

Angie said...

That comment from Myleta is so true. If Josee has the biggest addiction prob. then shes got the most toys...funny!!! I too love chipboard...anything chipboard. How long did it take them?

Taryn said...

Lookin' good, Josee!

Anonymous said...

JOSEE
What is in the little jars on the wall? The room looks spectacular. I'm thinking of something fun to do with my favourite scrap addicts in the future when our rooms are all really bursting!
Like Myleta said, it's our safe haven. With so many troubles in the world we all need a spot to be positive, creative & comfortable with "nurturing me" time...
I'm working on my dirty little secret but I haven't finished counting!
Love you guys

Josee said...

the little jars on the wall have all my little embelishments, brads, clips, buttins, pins, anything metal, etc, etc. Paulette, this is where they took everything out of the packages and mixed them all together....can you feel my pain :-)