Sunday, March 18, 2007

Goodbye March Break!




March break is over and I have tomorrow off. Thank you!!! Sarah and Connor are hoping for a storm day. I told them they would be going to school no matter what! We did had a great week. It's the first time I have had the entire week off with the kids. Connor had some hockey last weekend, Annie and her kids came from Halifax till Wed. The kids and I went to the city on Wed. Had a great time shopping and hanging out, stayed at Annie's. Spent way too much money shopping but since Annie is moving back to the valley in April I figure we won't get up there very often. I went to a friends cottage for Fri and Sat night scrap booking. But it seemed like we spent more time eating and laughing. There were six of us, and we had so much fun. Did the hot tub Sat night, it was wonderful. Made some great projects, got some pages done in my Italy album. That thing will be the end of me. How do you sort thru 500'sh pictures??? Came home this afternoon, so tired and too full! The picture are from a hockey weekend in Moncton a few weeks back. Notice how rugged Tyler and Connor are, don't they look like AAA hockey players. Our room had a jacuzzi in it so Sarah, Connor and Erica tried it out.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Your son looks so much like you Josee!!! Glad to hear your march break was good!! Still want to know where the freaky lunchbox is and what they sell.

Josee said...

the freak lunch box is in bedford and on barrington st. It sells candy, stuff from when we were kids, bottle caps, pop rocks, fizzers etc. It is really cool and super expensive but yummy.

Just Plain Happy said...

Glad you got a little scrappin' time in! Much deserved, I am sure! Can't wait to see the Italy ALBUMSSSS... I am sure they will be awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jose,

I finally got onto your blog - I love it!! So nice to read about your day to day since I'm not there to enjoy the time with you all. Great to see all the wonderful pictures.

Miss you lots

Tracey

Anonymous said...

Josee!!! Where is my name in that blog post??? xo Ria

Anonymous said...

Jose,

Ok I finally get on your blog the other day - came in today to see what's going on and nothing new - get cracking lady i need more pictures and more info.

From you loving sister