Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bad Blogger!

Okay, so I have turned into one of those blog people I hate. The one's who never post. Not because life is that much busier, just have not sat down to do it. I am cleaning, purging trying to sort thru all this stuff in my office/scrap room. I don't know what to do with all this stuff!!!!!!!! What do people do with all their magazines and books???? Where do I put all these beautiful scrapbooks I have made. I am looking at 8 12x12 albums that weigh a ton. I'm looking around my room and I think I need to go up with storage. Wondering if I should have some cupboards built. Hoping they could be finished tomorrow. Of course Jeff will have a "cow" when I tell him about wanting cupboards because that would mean putting holes in the walls. And he hates to do that. Myleta and Jill are coming over next week (Jill any night but Tues) to help organize. Any suggestions.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I think your in good hands with those girls. They will get you on the right track. I bought one of those wooden shelves you can get anywhere and stuck it in my closet, and thats where all my magazines and books are. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I have an idea. Pack everything up and Patti will pick it up with in an hour. Problem solved!!
You can always count on me.

Just Plain Happy said...

Not to worry the 'Clean Sweep Team' will be dropping in to see you promptly! One important tip: If you haven't used it in the last six monthes-move it out! If not out the door than to another area, if you do not go back to it in (give yourself a time limit) than out the door it goes!Now I'm not talking ribbon or small accessories but magazines, bigger items that take up space and crowd your 'creativity'.