Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Today my sister-in-law Dianne, who live is Port Hardy BC is in Vancouver having to deliver her 23 week baby, because there is something wrong with the lungs and chest cavity. The baby will not survive outside the womb. My thoughts and prayers are with her, Scott and their two little girls Kaylie and Maddie. She will need incredible strength. She is one of the most amazing people I know and it's really hard to understand why this is happening. I guess the bigger plan is really bigger than all of us. So if you have a few minutes, just think of her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know we are thinking of Diane, Scott and the girls, too!!
Love Annie

Angie said...

That is so sad! I hate when bad things happen to good people. That is truly one thing I will never understand. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jill MacDonald said...

Josee, please tell Dianne we are thinking of her, Scott and the girls...

Just Plain Happy said...

Josee, I am sending up a prayer than everything will be as 'right' as it can be in this situation. you and your family are in my thoughts. Take Care!