Friday, February 16, 2007

Okay, so I've been getting a little flack about not posting since Wed. Well I have been working, this was my three day week. Long! I now have 13 days off and I am so excited about that. I'm sure the weather will clear up since I won't have to drive to work. Had a terrible drive last night to Bridgetown for hockey practice. The whole way there I'm wondering what am I doing driving on these roads for a stinking hockey practice. Not anything exciting to say, hope to get some scrapping done this week and get my book club projects done cause that was one of my resolutions. Keep warm !

2 comments:

Angie said...

Did you get left out of scrap camp too? I was black listed.Not really, but never got to go. Not much happening here! There better be school tomorrow, or the kids will be locked in their rooms so I don't have to here them fighting!!

DAD said...

You sure look good for an old 40 years, not that I'm bias or anything.
Love Dad