Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Feeling 40!
Yesterday, I chapereoned Sarah's school trip to Martock. I love skiing and this is such a fun time and an easy day to chaperone. When I was filling out the form to rent the equipment, you have to put your age, height and weight. Okay, so we all know we hate to put the weight thing down, you kind of want to lie.... but since they are adjusting your ski binding to the weight you put down, not really a smart idea to lie. But this was the first time I had to put "40" down as the age and I really did not like that. So, had a great day skiing. But I wiped out once and slid down the hill a ways, ended up with snow down my pants. Not a nice feeling. Any way, this morning I am feeling 40. My back and shoulders are sore. But Sarah and I had a great day and the pain is worth it. Last night as I was tucking her in she thanked me for coming and always being there on her trips. That meant alot. I guess I better get back to work.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I volunteer at my kids school every Wednesday. When it was lunch time last week my 7 year old son walked to the other end of the caffeteria to get me a chair and wanted me to sit with him and his friends. That is why I volunteer, it was so worth it. Can't wait for ski trips...sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

Can I be your daughter?