Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!




Just trying to clean my office/scraproom today. Kind of looks like everything threw up in here. Last night I cleaned the shelves in my bedroom and you can't imagine the junk I had there. It looks sooo much better. Less is definitely more. Did anyone watch Oprah the other day when that cutie pie Nate was on? He redid a really small apartment. And they showed really small houses. They were right, how much room do we really need and how much stuff do we really need. So I de-cluttered my room last night. Now it's my office. Patty, I will show you two photos of my room right now, cause it is so messy then I will post photos after I clean it. Myleta and Jill said they would come over and reorganize for me. TTFN

2 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Josee,
Don't CLEAN too much! Save some for us! We are coming,WE promise! See you Monday night, we will set up a time to do the deed! Promise!

Angie said...

Love the color of your room! Is it a room just for scrapping? I like the white open shelves too. Are they Debbie Travis? I will take some pics of my room also!! Great idea.