Friday, May 11, 2007

Dentist visit!

I just got back from my check up at the dentist. I really, and I mean really do not like going to the dentist. This phobia dates way back to when I was a kid and bit the dentist once. Anyway, I make myself go. But I have a molar in the back that has an old filling in it. She said there is "something" going on under the filling and if I want to keep the tooth they need to take the filling out and fix it. It may need a "ROOT CANAL" Have you ever had one? I have, it's not very nice and I am freaking out. But I guess since my daughter faces jaw surgery in a few years I should stop complaining. Annie is coming out today to play in my flower beds. Some of my plants are too big so I will give her some pieces. Tracey, if you come pick them up I will share with you too.
For anyone who uses photo shop, I found this really cool blog. Every Fri she posts a tutorial about using photo shop. She does a lot of digital scrapping, which I am not really into, but it's a great way to learn how to use this amazing program.
The link is: http://spraguelab.squarespace.com/ Don't you just love this "techno geek world"
Gotta put the groceries away and get some laundry moving and dig some flowers and finish my book club projects. Can't wait for book club, cause I missed last month so it seems like forever.
Later

4 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

We share THAT dislike-the 'D' word!I am just getting into my flower gardens. It seems like everything is happening at once, weeds, lawn needs mowing, I think spring is finally here!

Taryn said...

You should go to my dentist. He gives you more drugs if you ask. I think you must go to the chick in Greenwood (she isn't very nice).

Josee, if you want a silent auction idea, just pitch in one of those Italian Purses. The red one. And you only need one line on the auction form. In fact, you can put my name on it.

Jill MacDonald said...

OMG...I am LMAO reading Taryn's comment! She should silent auction her cell phone case...again, one line...my name this time!

Taryn said...

I have had A LOT of comments on that cell phone case.

LMAO. I just got it. Took me a minute and now I am gigling. You people crack me up.