Tuesday, May 1, 2007

May 1 can you beleive it!




So, I survived my five days of work. I know to all those people who work full time, you are thinking, "shut up" . But I do also do the books for the farm (which is what I should be doing now) and I do all the running around with the kids. So, why am I feeling guilty...I do not know. The weather has been crappy. I have not been exercising and I feel like crap too. I am doing no scrap booking, which is driving me crazy, because I keep buying all this really great stuff. So, I think I need something to perk me up. Any ideas??? My sister Annie is almost all done unpacking which is great and Tracey is home from California although I have not been able to connect with her yet. Dam that 4 hour time difference with BC. I am posting a photo of Annie from a couple of years ago because I did not want her to feel left out. Not really sure what was up with the faux fur.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, I wasn't feeling left out...I think the faux fur is lovely. I am only missing those numbers you hold up for your mug shot!!
Annie

Jill MacDonald said...

Elicia (sp?) and Graham REALLY REALLY look like Annie!

Just Plain Happy said...

Love the pic! And the faux fur! You gals are all beauties! I just rec'd Ali's newletter and she talks about finding a balance in her life to do ALL the things she wants to do. Do you receive it? It maybe something you can get some tips from?

Angie said...

I still have a faux fur like that...I am wearing it right now!! haha. You and your sisters are lovely, except you look a little frightened!!!