Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Some of this and lots of that!

Bad blogger again! Yesterday Annie and I went to Halifax. It is so great having her here to hang with. Anyway, I was getting Sarah and Connor a trampoline for their birthdays. They have been wanting one for a long time, so I had the idea that if they did not have a "friend" party, I would use the money for that and put it towards the trampoline for the b'days. They both agreed so yahoo!!!! we do not have to have a "friend" which describes "other peoples kids who do not know how to behave at parties" party! They had a really nice one at Costco. When we got there, there was a sign that said if you had the damn coupon, it was $100 off. So I said to Annie, where do you get this coupon, she looks around and rips the sign off the shelf and takes the coupon off and gives it to me and says, right here! I nearly died. But $100 is a lot of money, so I bought the trampoline. I was supposed to go to 2MF today and make my magnetic board that I missed in Jan but can you believe I forgot about it until this afternoon. What the hell is wrong with me? My mother bought Connor a new bike for his b'day and I had to return that to Crappy Tire this morning because he rode it twice and the gears are not working. He was so upset about it this morning. Here is a picture of Connor watching the Senators game the other night. Well, after he fell asleep. He is wearing team Canada attire because all he has of the Sens is a ball hat my dad sent him a couple of years ago, that only recently touched his head. He figures since they are a Canadian Team the Canadian cloths brings good luck. He fell asleep still wearing the finger.



These are pictures the kids doing their chores. There are a couple of beef calves that are motherless so the feed them bottles of milk at night. They are in the beef barn which is below our house and get to drive the 4wheeler. Funny, I'm thinking if they had to walk they might not be so willing to feed the calves. They take turns driving. Would have been good if I had taken a picture of them feeding the calves before they were weaned but that would require me to go to the barn.



Also, I am de-cluttering and have a scrapbook tote I would like to sell. It is in perfect condition except for the dust. (which I will give away for free) It is a crop-in-style that I bought 5-6 years ago. I am asking $30, if anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, just let me know.

2 comments:

Just Plain Happy said...

Love to hear about 'some of this and that' in someone else's life! Thanks for letting us take a peak!

Angie said...

I think I would love your sister!!! She sounds crazy like me!!! We'd be ripping signs off everywhere in town...hhaaaaheee....It would be awesome!!