Sunday, May 20, 2007

Jump...Jump...Jump










That's the theme around here. We got the trampoline put together yesterday. There was a break in the rain for about an hour and Jeff was home so we put the thing together. It was not as hard as I thought it would be, and lots of fun to be had after. Here are some photos of Sarah and her friend Christie on it today. Connor had hurt his back earlier, while playing crack the egg. I tried it too. No there will never be pictures to show of that. I finally was able to book out trip to BC. I spent three hours on the phone with aeroplan. Apparently people book at least a year in advance when you want several seats especially in the summer. Unfortunately, a year ago, I did not have enough points. Anyway, the kids and I go on Aug 22 and Jeff comes on the 24. We will visit my sister in Nanaimo and his sister in Port Hardy. Jeff comes home on Sep 1 and we come home Sept 3. We were very lucky to get any thing . Dad, I have not given up getting to Ottawa, it just did not work with this time period. I am looking at some time in July, I hope!!! This will be the longest time Jeff has taken away from the farm. Hope nothing happens while we are away. I am just finishing some of my homework for book club tomorrow night. Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It,s about time that my perfect grandchildren get a trempoline.
Love,your nagging mother

Angie said...

Thats a cool Tramp!!!Tramp lol

What is crack the egg?