Saturday, May 5, 2007

It's Saturday morning!


Trying to decide between cleaning out the shed, cleaning out the "other" side of the basement, doing more laundry or digging in the flower beds. What really sounds good is curling up with my latest trashy Nora Roberts book and reading. Not that that will happen. Sarah has a science test to study for and she needs help in organizing her self to study. Connor has a friend from his hockey team from Bridgetown coming over for the night. So I'm thinking no time for me. I was in to 2MF yesterday, and realized that book club is only two weeks away and I have not even read the paper to think about what the homework is. So what am I doing at the computer. These flowers were from this year! Later

3 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

read the book tonight!!!! I am suppose to be doing house work... but I am blogging...ugh. Actually I am waiting for a blog from my kid in Mexico...and apparently she is having too much fun to blog on the weekend!!!! Nice to see that beautiful babyfaced boy though. I still have the pleasure of seeing his funny face everyday... and on Day 2 (I think) he works for ME...
I will miss all those kids next year... I hate that they go to the "other" school in Gr 6. But again, I don't miss grade 6/7 additude. Remember when Sarah went and you were so worried. And she did just fine... Hard to believe a school trip until almost MIDNIGHT... wow

Taryn said...

I hope you took the trashy novel option :)

Angie said...

Smut before work I always say!!!