Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sarah is back home!

Sarah had a great trip to St. Anne's U. But I am sooo happy she is back. I got a little taste of what the house will be like in a 4 years when she goes to University and I do not like it! I will never be one of those parents who says they can't wait till the kids are gone, (I don't think I will) She was quite tired though. She says she finds herself starting to think in french, which is a good sign that she is really understanding. They even got to go "clubbing" as she put it. I guess there was a band at the campus pub and so they got to go listen. But they all had to wear bracelets to say they were "dry". Not really sure how I feel about that one, but she had a ball. I am trying to pack some of my stuff for Sat, the paper-arts-a-thon. It is really hard to fit an entire scrap room into a few bags. How does one know what you might need or feel like working on at 3 in the morning. I better get back to it and get to bed, gotta work again tomorrow and getting up at 530 really sucks.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

So I did a little packing last night...I have decided to work on my Ottawa pages (only visited there 2 years ago.....) and my mom's birthday card and my LOVE letters and my all about me album....I figure with all those make n' takes and fun things I don't want to miss that will be enough. Pretty hard to sip margaritas and scrap at the same time with a black gucci purse in my hand. Oh, what a picture. I better bring my leopard print scarf.

Taryn said...

Should I bring my martini shaker? Maybe martinis would be better. A shaker and a bag of ice is easier to pack than a blender.